What you’ll do:
– Build and ship software. Expect to code every day for most of the day
– Be involved in every facet of platform engineering: from concept, to design, to implementation. You’ll write code, documentation, and tests
– Work up and down the stack: infrastructure, back-end, front-end, batch processing, and more
– Participate in fast-paced collaborative development with emphasis on continuous learning and peer review
What we’re looking for:
– 6+ years of professional Node.js and web development experience with technical depth in at least one area of the stack
– Experience developing REST APIs and working with relational databases
– Experience with AWS infrastructure and services at scale
– Experience with Docker and container-based development
– Experience developing in Linux as your primary environment
– Good written and verbal communication skills
Ways to stand out:
– Experience developing and maintaining a production SaaS platform
– Experience working with geospatial data and tools
– Competitive base salary and bonus
– Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
– 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
– Tuition and Loan Reimbursement program.
– Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
– Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
– 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
– Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
– Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
– Maternity and paternity leave
– Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
– Frequent team social events
– Center city office just steps from public transit
– Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office
– Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded:
– 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
– 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
– One of Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
This position is located in our Philadelphia, PA office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com