Ubicación: MADRID, ES
Empresa: Telefonica S.A.
Connectivity & Business Innovation area is part of Telefonica’s Global Innovation Unit.
We have the objective of defining and developing new connectivity-based products and services, to strengthen Telefónica’s position in digitalization, based on new waves of technology innovation.
Products in our portfolio target strategic core areas for Telefonica. These products are managed as internal startups with a dedicated team that covers the end to end of the initial product cycles (Service design, Business and Development), from initial ideation stages to operational delivery with a dedicated business area.
We are a highly motivated multidisciplinary team, with startup mentality and a complete focus on solving real customer problems using technology. Hands on. We build “things” to learn tech and realize business potential.
As part of the team, the candidate will build and define innovation over products and services, based on the implementation of the new wave of technology coming from the Web3: (1) driving decentralized network technologies, (2) building solutions with blockchain technologies or (3) exploiting Metaverse environments where Telefonica can add a differential value with our connectivity and b2b platforms.
Specifically, the candidate will help create and develop a web3 roadmap for Telefonica, focusing on identifying the right business opportunities, defining requirements for their prioritization, and driving development with the technical teams.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Lead on product management delivery pipelines
– Define business and technical strategy for web3 related products or services with a clear value and unfair advantage for Telefonica
– Conduct technical value chain analysis to identify the right opportunities for Telefonica
– Establish prioritization strategy for our products based on market & technology analysis
– Define business models & build business cases to drive projects
– Prepare materials to present to C-level inside Telefonica and towards clients
– Drive business development to sign strategic partners to complement our value proposition
– Stakeholder management – Reporting, communicating and influencing other areas of Telefonica, generating the necessary support documentation (presentations, reports, dashboards, etc.)
Preferably MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical field
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
– SPECIFIC. Web3 related experience and know-how will be valued:
• Knowhow on the use of blockchain technologies (protocols & web3 stacks);
• Familiarized with Tokenomics;
• Having taken part in web3 DAOs
• Being a user of the web3
GENERAL: A mix of the following experience and capabilities will be valued:
• Managing product delivery pipelines
• Financial and business modelling
• Manage uncertainty and can navigate the unknown
• Implements and manages agile way of working
• Resilient, not always everything ends as expected!
• Driven, self-motivated, results oriented.
– +3 years experience in Product Management or Strategy & Management Consulting roles is required.
– Some specific web3 related experience and knowhow will be highly valued, such as:
• Having taken part on web3 product development related ventures, at tech or business levels
• Mining technologies
• Experience in gaming or streaming platforms – familiarized with Unity, Unreal or any other engine.
• Connectivity technologies enabling web3 & metaverse services
– Experience working with Startup environments will also be positively valued
Fluent in Spanish and English
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com